„Life is like riding a bicycle. If you want to keep your balance, you have to keep moving.“
SCHANANDA Balance Yoga Center
situated in a sunny room with a beautiful view of the Buda Hills.
It offers personalized yoga classes for adults and children, with flexible schedules and special focus on individual physical and mental needs,
- Msc in bioengineering
- Occupational therapist
- Spinal therapist yoga teacher for adults and children
- Spinal Yoga® teacher
- NMPT Instructor and NMPT Kids Instructor
- BARKAN Method Hot Yoga Teacher, Level I-II-III.
- YACEP® (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
- SCHANANDA Aerial Balance Yoga® Master Trainer
- Yin Yoga teacher
- Tibetan singing bowl therapist
- Hungarian National Hospital Directorate General, Operational registration number: 286507
- Hungarian Chamber of Health Care Professionals: 3168396
- E-RYT 200 Yoga Teacher (Registry ID: 235569)
You can watch this video to find out more about Anna. How she became a full-time yoga teacher and spinal therapist.